Mobile Medical & Dental Van
“Care That Comes To You”
Access to quality health care is an important issues for individuals.
At Charter Oak Health Center, we believe that no person should go without medical care because they cannot access a facility. Our mobile medical and dental van features state-of-the-art technology, designed to provide medical, dental, counseling and other health services to convenient places like parks and libraries throughout the city of Hartford.
Below is a list of some of the sites that our mobile van currently visits throughout the city of Hartford on a weekly basis:
- McKinney Shelter, 34 Huyshope Avenue, Hartford, CT; Wednesday – 3:30pm to 6:30pm
- South End Wellness Center, 830 Maple Avenue, Hartford, CT; 1st and 3rd Friday – 11:00am to 1:00pm
- C-Town, 165 Wethersfield Avenue, Hartford, CT; Tuesday – 2:30pm to 6:00pm
- South Green Park, 2 136 Wethersfield Avenue, Hartford, CT; Friday – 8:30am – 10:30am
- Loaves & Fishes, 10 Woodland Street, Hartford, CT; Monday – 12:15pm to 2:30pm
- Hartford Public Library, 500 Main Street, Hartford, CT; Tuesday – 8:00am to 1:45pm; Wednesday – 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Smith Tower, 80 Charter Oak Avenue, Hartford, CT; Wednesday – 12:30pm to 2:30pm
- Hispanic Senior Center, 45 Wadsworth Street, Hartford, CT; 2nd and 4th Friday – 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Salvation Army, 217 Washington Street, Hartford, CT; Monday – 8:30am to 12:00pm
Additional Mobile Medical Van community appearances available upon request.