Join a winning team!
At Charter Oak we offer our employees the chance to make a difference. Our culture values teamwork, leadership and entrepreneurial spirit. Most importantly, we empower our employees to act as owners by thinking beyond boundaries while building lasting relationships with their colleagues and patients.
Unlike many other organizations, Charter Oak employees are also encouraged to get involved in the community in which we operate; this is accomplished through our high school-based clinics, satellite homeless shelters and affiliations with local colleges and universities.
We want employees to share our vision and meet the challenges of our patients evolving needs with us. This comes from being part of an organization offering a complete range of healthcare services to each member of the family. Our staff enjoys an unparalleled level of support, drawing on the broad and varied experience and expertise of their peers to assist in addressing patient concerns. This means that we are not only looking for the best and the brightest, but for truly compassionate, engaged, patient-centered individuals.
We require the services of healthcare professionals of all disciplines and specialties as well as managers, professionals and service staff. It’s an environment where you are challenged, and can grow and excel. Charter Oak can give you the career you’ve always wanted in an organization you’ll be proud to join.
Wondering what life is like at Charter Oak? Along with a competitive salary, employees enjoy a casual, friendly, yet professional atmosphere that extends beyond the health center and into our working community.
We think you’ll be impressed!
- Competitive pay
- Eligibility for state or federal loan repayment for some licensed professionals
- Comprehensive group medical and dental insurance for employees and their families
- Company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan and profit sharing plan
- Paid time off program
- Very rewarding work environment
- Part-time opportunities available
- Supplemental vision, accident and life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Three Personal Days
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Continuing Medical Education Courses
- Formal Performance Management
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
If you are interested in employment opportunities with Charter Oak Health Center, click here.